The Increasing Importance of Politics in Investing (w/ Larry McDonald and Raoul Pal)

The Increasing Importance of Politics in Investing (w/ Larry McDonald and Raoul Pal)

RAOUL PAL: Larry, great to finally meet.I can’t believe we haven’t met before, and we’ve got so many friends in common.And for you come here from Panama to the Cayman Islands, so one Caribbean paradise to another.It’s great to finally meet and get you on camera.LARRY MCDONALD: Now I know why more people come here in the wintertime.They love Grand Cayman in February.God bless it.RAOUL PAL: Yeah, exactly.Who wants to…

Why Mark Yusko Always Comes Back to Value Investing

Why Mark Yusko Always Comes Back to Value Investing

MARK YUSKO: 80% of trades now are machine to machine.And the human is being left behind.Value doesn’t die if.It goes out of favor.It goes into hibernation, I guess.Germany’s teetering on the edge of the recession, is in recession.And we don’t need to be in a deep, dark depression.All we need is a little recession.GRANT WILLIAMS: Well, that’s the trouble.That’s the trouble, right?MARK YUSKO: Yeah.I think the dollar’s in secular decline.I…

The Next Phase of the Crypto Revolution (w/ Mike Novogratz and Raoul Pal)

Raoul Pal: Novo, good to see you again.Mike Novogratz: You as well.You as well.RP: It’s been a while.I really wanted to get back together with you to talk about– you’ve done one of thethings that I find really interesting.I’ve been interested in this whole kind of crypto, and blockchain world, and all of what’sgoing on.And you’ve made the shift from macro to this.So you’ve obviously seen it as a macro…

Blockman Capital Bitcoin review clients 141019

Blockman Capital Bitcoin review clients 141019

Welcome to Blockman Capital analysis.Today we’re returned to Bitcoin on behalf of our clients.This is a coin we’ve reviewed a number of times in the past few weeks and in particular we’re looking at the flash crash that happened onthe 24th of September.Again, another thing that we’ve looked at a couple of times in the past couple of weeks now, the price for Bitcoin since the drop hasactually kind of…

Tata large-cap mutual fund overview by fund manager Rupesh Patel | Groww

Tata large-cap mutual fund overview by fund manager Rupesh Patel | Groww

Tata Large Cap Fund,according to SEBI categorisation,is a large cap fund.If we are to define a large-cap fund,any large-cap fund has tomaintain a minimum 80% exposurein large-cap stocks.the remaining 20% may be invested insmall-cap or mid-cap funds.The definition of the large-cap fund is thatthere are a top hundred companiesby market capitalization,according to SEBI regulations,which is revised every six months80% of your portfolio must bein these top 100 companies.The fund managers…

Bitcoin, Silicon Valley, & The Future of Money (w/ Tim Draper & Mike Green)

Bitcoin, Silicon Valley, & The Future of Money (w/ Tim Draper & Mike Green)

MIKE GREEN: Tim, you’re the closest thing to a scion of venture capital in Silicon Valleythat exists.Third generation, and now you’ve brought your son Adam into the business, as well, I guess,your daughter.TIM DRAPER: My daughter, Jessie, runs the Halogen Ventures.She only backs women.MG: She only backs women.Interesting.And now I want to talk about what you’re doing with your children and venture capital.But let’s talk very briefly about your background.So…

Earning $11,000 vs. $60 in a Day

Earning $11,000 vs. $60 in a Day

I’m down off $902Like five bucks ha haI think the idea of like what money means to me has changedI passed that milestone of like becoming a millionaire latelate 2017I think moneyDoesn’t mean too much to me. I don’t think we need as much of it as we think we doPeople do find it hard to talk about money because it’s so private. It’s like talking about underwear.What is going…

An Inside Look at the Big Money’s Bitcoin Trading (w/ Michael Moro)

An Inside Look at the Big Money’s Bitcoin Trading (w/ Michael Moro)

JUSTINE UNDERHILL: Genesis really led the way in terms of the over-the-counter marketfor Bitcoin as well as alternative coins, and then also is leading the way in termsof lending.But before we get into all of that, how did you yourself get into Bitcoin?MICHAEL MORO: So I met Barry Silbert, the founder of Digital Currency Group, when hewas at his first company called Second Market.JUSTINE UNDERHILL: And Digital Currency Group owns…